4 slices of Inverawe Smoked Salmon
1 pkt of Black Crowdie
Fresh chives – washed and patted dry
1 jar Inverawe Dill Sauce
1 jar Caviar
1 sm pot natural yoghurt
• Place the cheese in a bowl along with some snipped chives and sufficient yoghurt to slacken the mix into a soft creamy filling.
• Lay a slice of smoked salmon flat and place a dessertspoon of the creamy cheese filling in the centre.
• Pull up the sides of the salmon and arrange in a cone or purse. Decorate with chive ribbon.
• Place a dainty pool of dill sauce on 2 plates and set pockets of salmon on each.
• Finish with a teaspoon of caviar and serve immediately.